H. Shannon Tyson, Inhouse Counsel
Shannon has been involved in the formation of numerous standards setting organizations, industry consortia and technology-related trade associations throughout the world (including China). He has also been an active member of a number of influential policy setting groups, and has represented clients before the European Commission and various enforcement agencies.
- Intellectual Property Attorney, Garlick & MarkisonFirm representing clients in the procurement of patents and in providing technical and legal assistance in patent infringement litigation matters.
- Senior Director, Standards and Intellectual Property, Broadcom Corporation
- General Counsel, Director of Intellectual Property, Cielo CommunicationsVenture-backed optical communications company acquired in 2002.
- Chief Intellectual Property Counsel, Zilog,Inc.
- Intellectual Property Attorney, Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld
- Mixed-Signal Integrated Circuit Design Engineer, NCR Microelectronics