Mark Olguin, Business Development Director
Mark Olguin has 30 plus years experience in developing South Texas Real Estate. His highly sought after skills cover the following areas: sales, listings, marketing, land development (commercial and residential), procurement, land planning and consulting.
He is known throughout South Texas as the most knowledgeable real estate consultant in the Eagle Ford Shale Region. Marks skill in forging relationships for years with both buyers and sellers is exemplary, and lifelong relationships with clients are commonplace.
- Director of Real Estate, Faulkner USA/Realm Group – Alteza.
Managed $120m Alteza luxury residents consisting of 147 condominiums, Worked with construction to create timelines/make readies/punch and served as liaison between corporate management and construction team, Proficiency with balancing various projects simultaneously and maintaining extreme efficiency, Facilitated marketing and sales of the Alteza residents to the San Antonio demographic market,Implementation of strategic training seminars for sales, management, and concierge staffing.
- Real Estate Development & Brokerage – Mark Olguin Consulting
Created organizational awareness marketing campaigns and facilitated the growth of existing client base for: Green Bloc Construction Company. Eco2Flooring Commercial Company, Clean Performance Commercial and Residential Company, and Mox Gear, New Profit Elevation, Tactical scheduling of vendors and collaborative management of projects; Implemented on-going cost savings strategies and revenue enhancement for organization; Coordinated the marketing and sales of home-sites in luxury golf communities to key consumers and participants within local territory; Planned and led the implementation of strategic marketing programs within various target demographics; Served as Director of Real Estate within such properties as Waterford Club Luxury Golf & Residential Community (Marble Falls, TX); Black Wolf Partners & Development (Marble Falls, TX); Comanche Trace Golf & Residential Community (Kerrville, TX); Served as Director of Sales within Spanish Oaks Luxury Golf & Residential Community (Bee Cave, TX); Cimmaron Hills Luxury Golf & Residential Community (Georgetown, TX); and as VP of Sales at The Horizon-Ranch Estates (Kerrville, TX) and Comanche Trace Golf & Residential Community (Kerrville, TX); Implemented real estate brokerage strategies within Briars Creek Luxury Golf & Residential Community (John’s Island, South Carolina)
Community & Professional Affiliations
- Austin Board of Realtors (Austin, Texas)
- Kerrville Board of Realtors (Kerrville, Texas)
- Hill Country Board of Realtors (Marble Falls)
- Texas Association of Realtor
- South Carolina Board of Realtors
- Spirit Reins 501c Non-Profit Organization (Chairman and Board Member)
- Young Men’s Business League (Kerrville, Texas), Founder Member and Past President and Board Member
- Men’s Leadership & Children Ministry Leader (Hill Country Bible Church-Austin)
- Assistant Middle School Coach (Hill Country Christian School-Austin, TX), George Hannon Society and Hannon Cup